Getting the Files
NOTE: You may also consider making a folder for each Unasleep series. For example, make a folder inside the Unasleep folder and name it "The Joy of Knowing", then download all of the files for "The Joy of Knowing" series into this folder instead. This would help you keep the correct files together in a series as more series are added to the collection.
To create subfolders inside the Unasleep folder, simply double click the Unasleep folder to open it, the right click on in the blank space inside and hover over "New", then select "Folder" once again.
Adding Files to iTunes
· Once you have finished downloading your files, open iTunes
· From iTunes, click on the "File" menu
· Select "Add Folder to Library"
· iTunes will open the "Add to Library" dialog, and let you select a folder
· Navigate to the music folder whose files / MP3's you want to import
· Click on the "Select Folder" button
· iTunes will import all supported audio files and add them to your library.
Syncing Files to Your iPod
· Connect your iPod to your computer using it's cable
· In iTunes, select your device under "Devices" on the left-hand side of the screen
· On the bottom right hand side of your screen, click the "Sync" button.
· Once synchronization is complete, you are ready to begin listening to your new files! Enjoy!